Things To Do :: Resort Amenities
Things to do while staying at Tyrolean Village Resorts
Pick up your complimentary SEE & DO VISITOR GUIDE at our office
On-Site Activities at Tyrolean Village
- 2 Volleyball Courts
- 2 Soccer Fields
- Horseshoe Pits
- Baseball Field
- Tyrolean Village Private Beach on Georgian Bay with Volleyball, Soccer & Charcoal BBQs, and Canoe, Kayak, and SUP Board Rentals
*** FREE sports equipment available to borrow from our office***
Tennis racquets, volleyballs, soccer balls, horse shoes, basket balls, etc.
- Located 1 km. from Tyrolean Village Resort PLUNGE Aquatic Centre / WATER PARK for the kids. Located at the Blue Mountain Village.
- Tyrolean Village Private Beach on Georgian Bay.
(4 km from the resort), with volleyball court, charcoal BBQs, Soccer Field. Canoe, Kayak, and SUP Board Rentals
- Northwinds Public Beach with canoe & Kayak rentals.
(2 km from the resort)
- Wasaga Beach, the world’s longest freshwater beach.
(20 minute drive from the resort)
Horse Back Riding
5 minutes away from your chalet. Trail rides and Childens pony rides. Inquire at the office.
Tel 705-445-8544, 705-888-7343
Hiking & Biking Trails
Trail guides available at the Tyrolean Office.
- 8 golf courses in the area, ask at the office for available discounts
- $8 Golf - 18 hole - Par 3 Executive Style Golf Course. Tomahawk Golf Course in Thornbury $8 per round (18 holes)
- Scenic Caves Nature Adventures & Eco Adventure, on top of Blue Mountain. Full day of family fun. Tel 705-446-0256 / sceniccaves.com
- Scandinave Spa. Hot & Cold pools, sauna, steam room, massage. Tel 705-443-8484. (Discount coupons available at the Tyrolean office) / scandinaveblue.com
- Blue Mountain Go Karts, 50% off coupons inside the visitor guide or pich up at the office.Tel 705-445-2419
- Visit the Collingwood CANDY FACTORY, Tel 705-445-2400 candyfactory.ca
- Wasaga 500 Go-Karts, Batting Cages, mini golf. Tel 705-322-2594 (10am to 11pm) wasaga500.com
- Wasaga Paintball, Tel 705-322-6321
- Elmvale Jungle Zoo, Tel 705-322-1112 elmvalejunglezoo.com
- 8 Breweries, Wineries, Cideries in the area. See visitor guide for details
- U Catch’em Fishing Charters Tel 705-716-9584, 519-538-5333 ucatchemcharters.com
- Georgian Bowl: bowling, mini golf, pool tables, Tel 705-445-3871 /georgianbowl.com
- Free Spirit Tours: rock climbing & caving, canoeing & kayaking, Tel 705-444-3622
- GALAXY Cinemas / movie theatre (7 movie screens) in Collingwood, Tel 705-443-8478
- Visit WASAGA BEACH, the longest freshwater beach in the WORLD !
- Collingwood Brewery & Winery Tours. Call Peter at Summerbound, bus will pick your group up at the chalet and for the tour. 705-445-5267 / summerbound.ca
Blue Mountain Village (1 km from the cottages)
Over 25 restaurants, bars and shops. bluemountainvillage.ca
- 18 Hole Championship MINI GOLF course at the base of the Mountain
- Mountain top open-air gondola ride from the Blue Mountain Village.
- ZIP LINES and Tree Top Walking course.
- Amazing Hiking trails from the Blue Mountain Village through the forest to the top of the mountain. If you walk to the top of the mountain you can Ride the Gondola back down from the top of the mountain to the village for free. (Pick up the hiking trail map at the Tyrolean Office)
- The Ridge Runner (Mountain Roller Coaster) located beside the gondola.
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre / WATER PARK ,Tel 705-444-8705.
- Mountain Bike Park (+ rentals), Climbing Wall
- Dockside on the Mill Pond: paddle boats, kayak, catch & release fishing
- Monday And Thursday nights the Blue Mountain Village offers free first run movies under the stars (Movies start at dusk, bring your own lawn chairs)